A while back I posted a script that automatically created and ran runstats for all tables in each database on an instance. I noticed that when the database was defined as remote, the script couldn’t connect and created an error on the log. It however continued to run, but I didn’t like the error message on my runstats log. So i modified it a bit. Check it out and let me know your comments and suggestions. Download it from : runstats.txt
Follow me !
Search this blog
TagsAIX Apple automation backup best practices Bootcamp cloud cursor db2 db2 compression db2 hadr db2 performance db2 tuning db2 v9.5 db2 v9.7 db2move db2pd google indexes install iPad iPhone linux Macbook memory NULLID Oracle package performance restore runstats script shell script sql SQL805N SQL Server stored procedure tablespace time machine tuning ubuntu ubuntu 9.04 upgrade Windows on Mac wordpress
DisclaimerThe posts here are solely my personal views and opinion. Any technical advice or instructions are based on my own personal knowledge and experience, and should only be followed by an expert after a careful analysis or consultation with technical support. Please test any actions before performing them in a critical or nonrecoverable environment. Any actions taken based on my experiences should be done with extreme caution. I am not responsible for any adverse results. I do not represent any vendor or product.